Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chicken souvlaki with spiced pita bread


On a whim (and because Ryan wanted McDonalds) we strolled into our local TAB and placed some bets. Two bets on the long shots, one on a favourite, and two on horses who's names we liked. My favourite name was C'est La Guerre - which luckily for me placed 3rd, winning us our initial investment plus more. Exciting stuff.

ease: 4/5.
prep time:
10mins to make marinade and brush pita with oil.
cooking time:
15mins. I cooked chicken in a non stick pan.
total:
25mins.

taste:
3/5. I made the novice mistake of not reading the recipe before hand. For some strange reason I did not have any baby spinach (something I always have) and I did not have garlic dip, which was very needed as the chicken became dry upon cooking.

would I make it again:
No.

recipe:
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/18822/chicken+souvlaki+with+spiced+pita+bread

No comments:

Post a Comment