Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mango & Strawberry Chiller


Absolutely gorgeous weather today; although I did spend most of my morning starting the Christmas shopping, after two hours I have a total of two presents bought - excellent use of time.

My tummy was a little sore today after polishing up two glasses last night and one today, so I thought a good dose of fruit was in order.

250ml apricot nectar
1 mango
6 strawberries
6 ice cubes

Blend all 4 ingredients together.

ease: 5/5.
prep time: 4mins to cut up mangoes and wash strawberries
cooking time: 2mins to blend ingredients
total: 6mins.

taste: 4/5. Really fresh, sweet and tangy. The strawberries add a tang that helps to cut through the sweetness of the nectar and mangoes.

would I make it again: No - mangoes tend to be pricey so I prefer to eat them, not drink them.

No comments:

Post a Comment