Sunday, November 2, 2008

Porridge with banana-pecan topping


Sunday morning, how soon you have come :(. I feel as though my Saturday was fleeting and my Sunday has abruptly announced itself.

Sleeping until 10:27am I put on one of my nicer bras and strolled barefoot into the kitchen to stir up some breakfast.

ease: 5/5. Hardest part is boiling the porridge.
prep time: 2mins to get oats on and prep other ingredients.
cooking time:
5mins. I didn't leave the porrdige to sit as it was already thick.
total: 7mins.

taste: 4/5. I didn't toast the pecans so they were a little soft and sweet, would toast them next time. The texture contrasts are lovely, although it does get a little sweet and some water is necessary to continue eating.

would I make it again:
Yes. It was a nice change to my usual porridge topping.

recipe:
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/17292/porridge+with+banana+pecan+topping

No comments:

Post a Comment