Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mushy roast garlic and cherry tomato pasta


Summer definitely made up for its late arrival with two days of 40C sweltering heat. Last night we ordered pizza as I just couldn't bear to turn on the oven or the stove top. Tonight, I also wanted to order in but I didn't feel like eating junk so I opted for something that would allow me to walk away into the cool lounge room while it cooked itself.

ease: 5/5.
prep time:
6mins.
cooking time: 30mins.
total: 36mins.

taste: 3.5/5. Everyone liked it, I found it a little lacking on the garlic front, will have to add more next time. I halved the amount of red onion.

would I make it again: Yes. As a last minute meal as all of the ingredients I usually have on hand.

recipe: http://www.thegoodmoodfoodblog.com/2008/11/mushy-roast-garlic-and-cherry-tomato.html

No comments:

Post a Comment